Protecting your personal data is a priority for us, which is why we are committed to only to treat the personal data that are strictly necessary to provide the best service, guaranteeing transparency information and best practice in the field of security and protection of personal data.
Whenever your personal data are processed by contracted entities, we will require you to present the same level of security and guarantee of privacy, with regard to the protection of personal data.
We want to trust you and feel that your personal data is safe with us, because we will always be committed to protecting your privacy.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal information, we will be happy to provide you with the information you need.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA? CHANGE YOUR DATA
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is Cifrões aos Molhos, Lda., (FUTAH) based in Lisbon, address Av. Almirante Reis, 241 2e and postal code 1000-051, with the NIPC 513014292 and with the share capital of 105 000,00 €.
If you need to contact FUTAH, you can do so through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO CONTACT YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTOR?
The person in charge of protection of your personal data can be contacted through the following email: email@example.com
WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE TREATED BY FUTAH?
FUTAH only requires you, as mandatory personal data: Name, Phone, Address
In addition, you may provide FUTAH with further information, to be requested when appropriate and only for the purposes for which you express your express consent.
WHY DO YOU NEED FUTAH OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The above data, as mandatory data, will be processed for the purposes of managing your online account, service communications, delivery of orders and analysis of your customer profile. This analysis is performed from your history of consumption and your browsing data, in order to create the conditions to improve your shopping experience, as well as to optimize the range of FUTAH products.
Based on this analysis, FUTAH may send you offers, discounts or benefits, generic or targeted, and other information that are of interest to you. In any case, these offers, discounts or benefits can be assigned automatically.
If you provide your tax identification number or your date of birth, these data will only be processed, respectively, for the issuance of invoices and improvement of the aforementioned customer profile analysis.
At any time, you can cancel this account through the personal settings of your online account, or upon request to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO DOES FUTAH TRANSMIT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
FUTAH only transmits your personal data, within the strictly necessary, to entities whose collaboration is indispensable to the provision of requested services, such as carriers and financial entities.
DO YOU INTEND TO RECEIVE INFORMATIVE COMMUNICATIONS BY FUTAH?
If you authorize, FUTAH may send you informative communications, newsletters, event announcements and offers, discounts or benefits, generic or targeted, through SMS and / or email.
At any time, you can withdraw the indication to receive these communications through the personal settings of your online account, through every communication that FUTAH sends you, or upon request to the following e-mail: email@example.com
If you fail to consult the newsletters for 5 consecutive years, FUTAH will stop sending them.
HOW LONG HAS FUTAH TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
FUTAH will delete your personal account information 5 years after your last purchase, made in www.futah.world , with the exception of transaction data that FUTAH will have to keep for a term of 10 years, by legal imposition.
If you request a cancellation of your account, FUTAH undertakes to delete your personal data within 1 month of its request.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
As a rule, the holder of personal data has the following rights in terms of data protection: right of access, right of access rectification, right of deletion, right of limitation, portability right, right of opposition and right not to be subject to automated decisions.
The right of access and right of rectification can be exercised through the definitions of your personal account.
In order to exercise any of the remaining rights, you should contact FUTAH at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
FUTAH will carefully analyze the requests, assessing your legitimacy and relevance, committing to respond in a timely manner.
If necessary, the holder of personal data may also submit a complaint to the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD).
What are Cookies?
What types of cookies are used on this site?
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the web page, so do not any record on the user's hard disk. The information collected by these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns of the site. Ultimately, this allows us to improve content and improve the usability of the site.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We have examined your navigation on our site, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we make available to you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to more effectively manage the provision of advertising space that exist on the site, being able to analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile. To check more information about cookies and how to manage cookies, you can also consult: www.allaboutcookies.org .
|Name||Server||Expiration||Goal||Excluded from the duty of information and consent?|
|Our site||www.futah.world||At the end of the session||Technique||Not|
THIRD PARTIES COOKIES
|Provider's name||Purpose of the cookie||Cookie description||More information|
|Google Adwords||Behavioral advertising||Adwords cookies generate an anonymous user ID that is used to record the interactions of visitors to the site. It records how many times you visited the site, when it was the first and the last time you visited. And also calculates when the session is over, user origin, and keywords used.|
|Google Analytics||Analytical||Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID that is used to record the interactions of visitors to the site. It records how many times you visited the site, when it was the first and the last time you visited. And it also calculates when the session is terminated, the user's origin, and keywords used.|
|Google Doubleclick||Behavioral advertising||Doubleclick cookies are used to manage third-party cookies. These cookies are used to show users ads relevates that may be of interest to the user. The ads that are shown are managed by a small selection of providers, including Invitemedia, Adviva.net , MSN, Google Display, Unanimis, Appnexus and Adroll.|
If you prefer not to allow cookies you have the possibility to disable cookies in the browser that uses, but you should be aware that it may prevent some web pages from appearing correctly.
How do I set up my browser?
- Click the Google Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click "Show advanced settings."
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content Settings.
- Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select "Allow local data configuration (recommended)".
- To disable cookies, select "Block any data settings by site".
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or the background to allow all cookies, then click OK.
- Select Tools> Options and access the Privacy panel.
- In the Save menu, select the close Firefox option.
If you want to allow sites where you trust the ability to store cookies permanently (for example, to allow automatic authentication on a particular site), press Exceptions, enter the site address, and press Allow.
- Click on "Edit";
- Select "Preferences";
- In the top pane, select the "Security" icon;
- In the "Accept Cookies" section, select "Never."
- Click on Settings;
- Select Preferences > Advanced > Cookies > Enable or disable cookies;